Professional background and qualifications
- A few years relevant experience from the market research industry, ideally in an international context
- Broad market research skills: project scoping, info collection methods, survey design, interviews, competitor intel, market sizing, data management, analysis and presentations
- Solid project management capabilities, experience from due diligence projects is an advantage
- Good interpersonal, and communications skills including consolidating research and presenting findings
- Solid statistical, analytical, and commercial skills
- Data oriented mindset
- Relevant education
You will be part of a high-performing team at Verdane, giving yourself the chance to excel based upon your expertise, knowledge, capacity, and motivation. Verdane offers a key role with the opportunity to work together with and help develop the most prestigious companies in their industries.
You have a growth mindset and want to work within an international environment. As a person, you collaborate well in a down-to-earth and value-based culture that is committed to creating long-lasting relationships. You have a can-do attitude and great ability to scope, conduct, analyse and present your work. You are comfortable with a high pace environment and the shifting workload of project-based work and are ready to build a team to cater for demand for your proven services.
Submit your CV and personal letter to Daniel Hansen, Elevate CMO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be interviewed on an ongoing basis, and we will fill the role when the right candidate is found.
Verdane is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive working environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or age.