Who you are:
As a person, you collaborate well in a down-to-earth and value-based culture that is committed to creating long-lasting relationships. You have a can-do attitude, creative problem-solving skills, and the ability to take a step back to see the big picture and what it means.
To be successful in this role we would see that you have
- 3-6 years’ experience working with strategic projects and/or investments, ideally in a sustainability context
- Experience can come from a wide variety of companies, from banking, investments or consultancies to scale-ups or industrial leaders, however operational experience is preferred
- Experience working hands-on with sustainability (social and/or environmental) in a commercial/strategic context (e.g. business model/product development, due diligence, or similar)
- A degree in business/economics/engineering or other relevant academic backgrounds
- Fluency in English, written and spoken required, a Nordic language or German is an advantage
- The role location is flexible and can be located in Helsinki, Berlin, Copenhagen, London, or Oslo
Verdane is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive working environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or age.
Please go to Thrive to submit your application.