Hiring: e-Commerce Manager (SWE/FI)
Position: e-Commerce Manager, full-time
Application deadline: September 30th 2021
Based out of: Stockholm or Helsinki (flexible)
Verdane invests in a world shaped by technology, partnering with tech-enabled, sustainable growth businesses based out of Northern Europe. The companies we partner with provide digital consumer products and services that make everyday life easier, software that helps businesses scale, and sustainable solutions to both consumer and business needs. As part of our growth journey, we are looking for an
e-Commerce Manager to join our team of operational experts, Elevate. The Elevate team partners with investment teams when looking at new potential companies to invest in and with Verdane holdings on value creation projects.
As our portfolio companies’ websites often play a crucial role in their customer journeys, we believe that Verdane can unlock great value by providing world-class expertise in how to set up, optimise and maintain websites. Our new e-Commerce Manager will be responsible for creating and developing our capabilities within this domain alongside performing website assessment projects for potential and existing holdings.
You will have domain ownership of supporting the company portfolio with website optimisation, but will be working closely with investment professionals, portfolio company professionals, and your peers from the Elevate Team.
Key contributions from the person filling this role:
- You will be our domain owner within website setup and optimisation for companies across all our investment areas (not just e-commerce)
- You will identify and quantify opportunities and risks within your domain when we evaluate potential portfolio companies and add-on acquisitions to support their growth
- You will proactively seek out opportunities where you can create value within your domain in our portfolio
- You will support our portfolio companies with expert knowledge regarding challenges related to your domain
- You will create and continuously improve a framework for website audits
- You will always stay up to date with your domain through projects, networking, news, etc. to be able to continuously push the boundaries for your contributions
Professional background and qualifications
- You have an in-depth interest and experience in digital commerce with a focus on website management and optimisation, preferably with P&L responsibility
- You have a demonstrated understanding and hands-on experience within e-commerce funnel optimisation, e-commerce tech stack design, CRO, marketing automation and SEO, with an expert level knowledge within one or more of these areas
- You draw on your stellar analytical skills to help you identify opportunities and issues, evaluate options, and provide clear recommendations
- You are a strong communicator
- You are comfortable managing stakeholders and projects
Apply before September 30, 2021
For questions and to submit your application consisting of CV and personal letter, email Max Dubois, Digital Marketing Expert at email@example.com.
Verdane is a specialist growth equity investment firm that partners with sustainable, tech-enabled Northern European businesses to help them reach the next stage of international growth. Verdane can invest as a minority or majority investor, either in single companies or through portfolios of companies, and looks to deploy behind three core themes; the Digital Consumer, Software Everywhere and Sustainable Society. Verdane’s nine funds hold more than €3bn in total commitments and have made over 120 investments in fast-growing businesses since 2003. Verdane’s team of over 80 investment professionals and operating experts, based out of Berlin, Copenhagen, Helsinki, London, Oslo, and Stockholm, is dedicated to being the preferred growth partner to tech-enabled businesses in Northern Europe.