Professional background and qualifications
- You have an in-depth interest and experience in digital commerce with a focus on website management and optimisation, preferably with P&L responsibility
- You have a demonstrated understanding and hands-on experience within e-commerce funnel optimisation, e-commerce tech stack design, CRO, marketing automation and SEO, with an expert level knowledge within one or more of these areas
- You draw on your stellar analytical skills to help you identify opportunities and issues, evaluate options, and provide clear recommendations
- You are a strong communicator
- You are comfortable managing stakeholders and projects
Apply before September 30, 2021
For questions and to submit your application consisting of CV and personal letter, email Max Dubois, Digital Marketing Expert at email@example.com.
Verdane is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive working environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or age.
Verdane is a specialist growth equity investment firm that partners with sustainable, tech-enabled Northern European businesses to help them reach the next stage of international growth. Verdane can invest as a minority or majority investor, either in single companies or through portfolios of companies, and looks to deploy behind three core themes; the Digital Consumer, Software Everywhere and Sustainable Society. Verdane’s nine funds hold more than €3bn in total commitments and have made over 120 investments in fast-growing businesses since 2003. Verdane’s team of over 80 investment professionals and operating experts, based out of Berlin, Copenhagen, Helsinki, London, Oslo, and Stockholm, is dedicated to being the preferred growth partner to tech-enabled businesses in Northern Europe.