Hiring: Commercial Excellence Manager (SWE/NOR)
Position: Commercial Excellence Manager, full-time
Application deadline: April 5, 2021
Based out of: Norway/Sweden (flexible)
Verdane is looking for a commercial excellence professional to join Elevate, our specialist in-house team of operational experts. Elevate team members partner with investment teams in due diligence processes and with Verdane holdings in value creation and operational excellence projects.
Our new Commercial Excellence Manager will provide end-to-end guidance and thought leadership to grow the value of the Verdane portfolio. Key attributes will be the ability to proactively analyse, identify, orchestrate, pitch, and implement new commercial models together with investment professionals, Verdane portfolio company professionals, and your peers from the Verdane Elevate Team.
Key contributions from the person filling this role will be:
- Create best practice commercial excellence framework, content, and assessment models to be part of your toolbox
- Generate interest for best-in-class commercial improvement projects
- Identify and qualify opportunities
- Build, maintain and improve relationships with peers and executives in the portfolio companies
- Establish and build relationships with external partners relevant to your domain
- Help identify and seek profitable growth for Verdane portfolio companies against annual/quarterly P&L targets
- Be the go-to person for pricing and for identifying, developing, and deploying Pricing Excellence Strategies for D2C and SaaS companies
- Identify commercial improvement areas and help carve out commercial excellence initiatives for the onboarding of new portfolio companies
- Track and stay on top of market trends within your domain
- Interpersonal, mathematical, analytical, and commercial skills
- Experience in financial modelling focused on optimising pricing and monetisation
- Capable in data & analytics, experience from due diligence projects is an advantage
- Solid team player with strong project management capabilities
- A good sense of finance or accounting principles
- Relevant education
You will be part of a high-performing team at Verdane, giving yourself the chance to excel based upon teamwork, your expertise, knowledge, capacity, and motivation. Verdane offers a key role based in Norway/Sweden with the opportunity to work together with and help develop the most prestigious companies in the industry.
You have a growth mindset and want to work within an international environment. As a person, you collaborate well in a down-to-earth and value-based culture that is committed to creating long-lasting relationships. You have a can-do attitude and an ability to analyse, pivot, and implement change. You are a team player and enjoy working with people but at the same time, you also like to spend a good portion of your time in “analytics and operational mode” by yourself. Your motivation is probably a combination of the chance to help people learn, help companies grow, and at the same time becoming a true expert within your field.
Apply before April 5, 2021
Submit your CV and personal letter to Daniel Hansen, Elevate CMO at email@example.com.
For questions regarding the role, contact Daniel either via email or +47 982 21 747.