Interships at Verdane
Apply for our investment internships starting in September 2023
As an Intern at Verdane, I was surprised about how quickly you are integrated in the team, getting the opportunity to be an integral part of all areas of the investment process. Verdane is the perfect place to grow and develop as a professional as the culture facilitates learning. Everyone has been very welcoming, respectful and most importantly eager for you to succeed and enjoy your internship!
We are looking for part-time Investment Interns starting in September 2023, for a period of 9-12 months. As an Investment Intern at Verdane, you will gain unique experience in the private equity industry and get a taste of the exciting process of supporting great businesses in their growth journey.
Interested? Remember to highlight which office you would like to apply for in your application, and for how long you will be available for an internship with Verdane. You will find more information on what else we need from you in the link below.
The deadline for the internship starting in September is the 1st of April.
- Prepare investment material and financial models for ongoing investment processes
- Identify and evaluate new investment opportunities and potential acquisitions
- Support existing portfolio companies in the execution of their growth strategies
- Currently pursuing a master’s degree in the fields of business, economics, finance, accounting or similar
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience from entrepreneurship, startups, management consulting, investment banking, private equity or similar roles
- Financial modelling experience is a plus
- You are comfortable with written and spoken English (local language is an advantage)
Our team is united by four core values
We dare to be different
We are bold in our thinking and challenge the status quo. We treasure differences of opinion and value complementary perspectives as we seek creative solutions to complex problems.
We love what we do
We are genuinely committed and passionately curious, entrepreneurial in spirit and deed – the best idea wins.
We get things done
We actively work to shorten decision-making cycles and prioritise what lies before us in order to ensure that everything we set out to accomplish is done well, rather than taking on too many things at once.
We respect people and the planet
We act with integrity and seek to build trust in all relations. We show responsibility and aspire to be on the right side of history, helping to move our industry towards more sustainable, long-term thinking.
Joining the Verdane team as an intern proved to an invaluable learning opportunity. Early on, I got to take an active role in growth investing and the different workstreams in a due diligence process, with each day providing me with more insight into the industry. What further made the experience enjoyable is the culture at Verdane, which is characterised by mutual respect, open-mindedness and an enthusiasm to achieve things and make a change in benefit of a sustainable future.